New Release Version CDH/OPTRAN Version 5.0 is now available for download.
More Information: PDF
Dear OPTRAN user
CDH is pleased to inform you, that CDH/OPTRAN Release Version 5.0 is now available on CDH FTP server.
Latest CDH/OPTRAN release version offers following new features, enhancements and corrections:
New Features and Enhancements
- Large Set Displacement: LSDISP
- PPFSUM (ESUM)
- Support for Frequency Dependent CDAMPx elements
- Performance improvements for ROA=YES
- Support of CDH/AMLS Version 5.2 and MSC.NASTRAN Version 2019.1.0
Bug-Fixes and Corrections
- Errors/inefficiencies in Autorequest due to large sets defined in the Nastran control section have been fixed.
- B2PP entry in case of fluid-structure interaction was giving incorrect response results. This has been fixed.
- SGPPF computations in presence of modal tire models from B2PP did not function correctly. This has been fixed.
- SGPPF computations for multiple fluid response points gave incorrect results. This has been fixed.
- In presence of anERP request for a single subcase in a run that contains varying frequency sets from subcase to subcase, the output frequency set for ERP was incorrect and is now fixed.
- In case of viscous damping where the damping vectors have an inter-dependency such that there is no contribution to residual vectors, the residual vector computations failed and is now fixed.
- In case of request for panel participation integration in combination with strain energies for operational deflection shapes, the latter were missing from the op2 file. This has been fixed.
- If the user requested for all ELFORCE output of a CBUSH element for multiple load cases (and frequencies) and used a single ELFORCE request with dload=all then the output in the punch file was incorrect and is now fixed.
- PARAM, AGGROT, NO did not function properly in Optran for MSC Nastran 2018 and 2019 and was corrected.
New release version is now available for download
CDH/AUTOSPOT Release Version 1.2.6 is now available for download.
CDH/VAO version 2020 is available for download.
CDH/AMLS version 5.2 and FastFRS 2.2 (revision 050) is now available for download.