New Release Version CDH/OPTRAN Version 5.0 is now available for download.
More Information: PDF
Dear OPTRAN user
CDH is pleased to inform you, that CDH/OPTRAN Release Version 5.0 is now available on CDH FTP server.
Latest CDH/OPTRAN release version offers following new features, enhancements and corrections:
New Features and Enhancements
- Large Set Displacement: LSDISP
- PPFSUM (ESUM)
- Support for Frequency Dependent CDAMPx elements
- Performance improvements for ROA=YES
- Support of CDH/AMLS Version 5.2 and MSC.NASTRAN Version 2019.1.0
Bug-Fixes and Corrections
- Errors/inefficiencies in Autorequest due to large sets defined in the Nastran control section have been fixed.
- B2PP entry in case of fluid-structure interaction was giving incorrect response results. This has been fixed.
- SGPPF computations in presence of modal tire models from B2PP did not function correctly. This has been fixed.
- SGPPF computations for multiple fluid response points gave incorrect results. This has been fixed.
- In presence of anERP request for a single subcase in a run that contains varying frequency sets from subcase to subcase, the output frequency set for ERP was incorrect and is now fixed.
- In case of viscous damping where the damping vectors have an inter-dependency such that there is no contribution to residual vectors, the residual vector computations failed and is now fixed.
- In case of request for panel participation integration in combination with strain energies for operational deflection shapes, the latter were missing from the op2 file. This has been fixed.
- If the user requested for all ELFORCE output of a CBUSH element for multiple load cases (and frequencies) and used a single ELFORCE request with dload=all then the output in the punch file was incorrect and is now fixed.
- PARAM, AGGROT, NO did not function properly in Optran for MSC Nastran 2018 and 2019 and was corrected.
New release version is now available for download
New Release Version 5.0 is now available for download.
CDH/AMLS version 5.2 and FastFRS 2.2 (revision 050) is now available for download.
New Release Version 4.4 is now available for download.