We are pleased to inform you that GNS Animator4 Release Version 2.3.0 is now available.
More Information: PDF
Animator4 Version 2.3.0 offers following corrections and enhancements:
- View dependency: style, visibility, identify, animation, etc. can now be defined per view
- Integrated support for directly handling complex result data
- Improved performance and quality of smooth rendering
- Additional color modes: material and layer
- Improved reading performance of Database4
- Curve Rating: integration of calculations from CORA
- Geometry export to U3D and PDF
- Improved performance of interactive mode of NVH-FRF/MPF/PPF
- Additional filters for NVH
- Multi-View support for NVH
- RLM upgrade to v12.1
For further details and a complete list of new features, improvements and bugfixes please refer to the WhatsNew tab in the About dialog in Animator4 or review the file WhatsNew.text in the installation directory
Please download the new Animator4 version directly from GNS homepage www.gns-mbh.com
Login as user “animator” and password “eins2drei” to access the download area.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
15th LS-DYNA® International Conference June 10-12, 2018 in Dearborn, MI, USA
Not miss the Regionalconference from 14.-16. May in Bamberg, Germany
Not miss 5th International Conference: Dynamic Simulation in Vehicle Engineering in Austria!
CDH/VAO version 2018 is now available for download.