Dear Animator user,
We are pleased to inform you that GNS Animator4 Release Version 2.4.2 is now available.
Animator4 Version 2.4.2 offers following new features, enhancements and corrections:
- Advanced weld drawing with up to five functions defining length, radius, color of top, bottom and shaft
- Curve property legend label: assign any text to a curve’s legend label in a curve view without renaming the curve
- Important Change in Behaviour: Editing the curve legend label in a curve view no longer renames the curve but sets the new curve property legend label! For details see description of command ‘c2d lab’
- NVH FRF MPF: Provide control over the line style of the variants
- Modular data support for Tcl interface
- Python: New a4RbeElement class for rigid elements
- Dyna d3plot: - More support for reading geometry group files – added automatic pid function reading d3plot, depending on availability
- Pamcrash-ERF: Process single module data as non modular data
- Database4: Updated femunzip to 10.71. This fixes multi-threaded decompression
- and many more
For further details and a complete list of new features, improvements and bugfixes please refer to the WhatsNew tab in the About dialog in Animator4 or review the file WhatsNew.text in the installation directory
Please download the new Animator4 version directly from GNS homepage www.gns-mbh.com
Login as user “animator” and password “eins2drei” to access the download area. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information: PDF
New release version is now available for download
New Release Version 5.0 is now available for download.
CDH/AMLS version 5.2 and FastFRS 2.2 (revision 050) is now available for download.
New Release Version 4.4 is now available for download.