Dear Animator user,
We are pleased to inform you that GNS Animator4 Release Version 2.4.3 is now available.
Animator4 Version 2.4.3 offers following new features, enhancements and corrections:
- Advanced weld drawing with up to five functions defining length, radius, colour of top, bottom and shaft
- Generalize Rupture display
- A4DB.fz : default compression parameter
- Nastran HDF5 Modular displacements support
- Nastran HDF5 Modular functions support
- Material name reading from D3HSP
- Peak hold max for principal stress
- NVH: Enable Curve Collection for MPF/PPF Curves
- Improvement Adventure Cluster Interface
- Intelligent preselection of the analysis type based on the scan results (Nastran)
- Python function to get the status of options
- Show amplitude + phase in polar plot curve info
- Abaqus 2020 interface
For further details and a complete list of new features, improvements and bugfixes please refer to the WhatsNew tab in the About dialog in Animator4 or review the file WhatsNew.text in the installation directory
Please download the new Animator4 version directly from GNS homepage www.gns-mbh.com
Login as user “animator” and password “eins2drei” to access the download area. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
More Information: PDF
New release version is now available for download
New Release Version 5.0 is now available for download.
CDH/AMLS version 5.2 and FastFRS 2.2 (revision 050) is now available for download.
New Release Version 4.4 is now available for download.