We are pleased to inform you that the upcoming CDH/AMLS Version 5.2 and CDH/FastFRS 2.2 (revision 151) is now available.
More information: PDF
- Support added for the ADVENTURECluster FE solver from Allied Engineering
- Some minor and very rarely encountered bug-fixes
- Improvements for future features
- In case of complex modal stiffness matrix, CSVEIGV=YES was not able to export csv file “modal_info_struct.csv”. This error has been corrected
- File name of csv format output for modal information has been changed to “modal_info_struc.csv”
- Several smaller performance enhancements and bug-fixes
CDH/AMLS delivery database:
- Implemented support for MSC-Nastran 2021.3, 2021.4 and NX/SimCenter-Nastran 2021.2
- In FRF-substructure applications, wrong acoustic responses were found in case a complex DMIG K2PP matrix (typically from modal tires) is present in the model for the response run (step 2 run). This error has been corrected.
- FRF-substructuring is able to output OP4 files for the external CDH/TPA software to further streamline the transfer path analysis process.
- Enhanced support for ODS requests for FD-element and FRF-substructure applications at 2-step run.
Supported Nastran Versions
MSC: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2019FP1, 2020SP1, 2021.0, 2021.1, 2021.2, 2021.3, 2021.4
NX/SC: 11, 12, 2019.2, 2020.1, 2020.2, 2021.1, 2021.2
CAUTION: End of support warnings
- This is the last AMLS release that officially supports the RHEL/CentOS 6.x operating system by default
- This is the last AMLS delivery database release that officially supports MSC-Nastran 2016 and NX-Nastran 11 by default
Release Version steht zum Download bereit.
CDH/AMLS version5.2 und CDH/FastFRS 2.2 (revision 179) steht zum Download zur Verfügung.
Besuchen Sie uns auf der VDI SIMVEC 2014 vom 22. – 23. November 2022
Besuchen Sie uns auf der NAFEMS DACH Regionalkonferenz 2022 vom 04. – 06. Oktober 2022 in Bamberg