CDH/OPTRAN Version 5.2 steht zum Download zur Verfügung.
Weitere Informationen: PDF
Dear OPTRAN user
CDH is pleased to inform you, that CDH/OPTRAN Release Version 5.2 is now available for download.
Latest CDH/OPTRAN release version offers following new features, enhancements and corrections:
- Improved handling of file names containing multiple dots.
- The Optran scratch directory name (command line parameter) has been changed to SCRATCH.
- Introduction of command line parameter CSVEIGV to control the creation of modal information files exported by FastFRS.
- Allow input loads from ACTRAN in INPUTT2 and INPUTT4 file types.
- Ensure that the punch output of panel participation factors is in the same alphabetical format as normal Nastran.
- In a special case of different frequency ranges for each subcase, and the table had zero amplitude at some loads applied at some “DAREA” and frequencies while not at others, Optran gave incorrect answers. This special case has been corrected.
- Fixed a number of Autorequest errors for jobs with PFMODE for structure and fluid with option ITEMS=MODERESP.
- AMLS 5.2r122 failed with Optran 5.1 because of a scripting error that did not account for file name differences in the AMLS release.
- Implementations of I1 integration method for SMPF of type acceleration (resp=acce) were incorrect.
- In case of AMLSODS = YES, the fluid operational shape was not being calculated correctly.
- Automatic choice of FastFRS low-rank/high-rank method was not correctly handled.
CDH/AMLS version5.2 und CDH/FastFRS 2.2 (revision 192) steht zum Download zur Verfügung.
GNS Animator4 V2.6.5 Release Version steht zum Download bereit.
CDH/VAO version 2023.2 steht zum Download zur Verfügung.
Release Version steht zum Download bereit.